FS: RBTA, Red Shrooms, Orange Shrooms, Cinnamon Polyps, Birds Nest, Orange Monti

Osteomata

If the pics don't show up please let me know, and all prices have an implied "Or Best Offer" should they not get bites at the listed price.

RBTAs, 2 for sale, although one is on hold through the weekend as I wait to hear back from someone. $35 each. These are in fact RBTAs, though the tend to only occasionally exhibit the classic bubble tips, most of the time they look pretty long tentacled as seen in the pic. They are the stars of my tank (I have four) and they split in my tank about once a year or two:
IMG_8057.jpg

Red or orange mushrooms, very hardy and fast growing. I have two distinct shades. $3 a shroom, but you will need to be flexible about how many you buy as I intend to just break off the glued down pieces of rock rather than cut off actual shrooms. In this pic you can see both color variants. I think I can provide a rock with both types on it maybe.
IMG_3157_zps52bead0f.jpg

Cinnamon polyps: These get big! Some I have are 3" across. the higher light you give them, the more of the bluish mottled tint they display in the center. I have a frag with two 1.5" diameter polyps and a third developing nickel sized new growth polyp on it you can have for $10, obo, but since I put it on the sand it has lost most of the blueish color, but I am confident it will regain it.
IMG_3159_zpsc6d8e11b.jpg

Birds nest frag, about golf ball sized, roughly 17 points on three major branches. VERY hardy and fast growing for an SPS, especially given that my tank is not at all optimized for hard corals. $10 obo. The mother colony:
IMG_3160_zpsa5b2b63a.jpg

Orange Monti, 1"x2" frag, $5. This pic is a redder than it appears in real life, but it has solid orange color and is incredibly hardy and fast growing. the frag for sale lost a bit of color since I put it in my fuge to let it attach to a rock free of crab and snail interference, but I will move it back up to the main tank today. I can frag a few more pieces if more than one person is interested, we can work out a price. Mother colony:
IMG_3163_zpsa156d81f.jpg

I'm interested, but about how big are the RBTA's? I'm looking for one softball sized. In the picture they look way bigger.

Also, I remember reading that the reason they might not maintain their bubble tips is to make the most of available light. So, only under intense lighting will they actually have bubble tips. What kind of lighting do you have?

I have some that are roughly softball sized, but I fear the will get bigger.

That may be true WRT to the lighting, they are under a basic 120W LED fixture, though the flow pattern in that part of my tank might also be responsible since they are close in the path of a power head.

All texts and PMs responded to. All RBTAs are accounted for (sold or on hold). I still have red shrooms, orange shrooms, cinnamon polyps and I plan on fragging the orange monti cap in the area that is impinging on the glass as well.

Jacob: 58th and collins.

Andy,
I have cinnamon polyps, orange mushrooms, red mushrooms, and I can frag a piece or two of orange monti cap as well. Phone number in your PM.

Back