FS: RBTAs in Oakland

DarkXerox

Been awhile since I've posted. Anyways starting to save up for a new tank since mine is almost 10 years old now so I figure it's a good time to clear out anemones!

I have a few of these RBTA's that I got awhile back (I think they originally came from Mobert) but they're super hardy and have a really nice coloration to them. Sort of a pinkish pedal disc and column, red tentacles, and some thin white stripes on the oral disc. My tank is not quite tank of the month material anymore, but this is a good picture.

This particular one is about 4-6 inches in diameter on the oral disc and it stretches out to have a fairly large reach. The progenitor anemone hasn't moved positions in literally 5+ years and when I have these in other tanks, once they settle, they seem to follow the same behavior. I've had both perculas and ocellaris host them almost instantly.

I have no idea what anemones are going for nowadays, but I guess $50 is alright for this size? I've got a few, but this one is easiest since it's on the front panel. (My addiction the last few years has been magic cards so I wouldn't mind taking some in trade as well!)

Attachments

• IMAG0932_1.jpg
    IMAG0932_1.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm interested. I had massive die out a while back and the new ones I bought have not been reproducing. I also have LOTS of small clownfish if you want to trade.

I'm interested in one also. If still available next weekend I'll come grab one if that works for you.. Thanks..

Daniel

I actually have some small ones too Tkieu78 in the other tank. It's become a bit of an anemone garden. There's two that are 1-2 inches in diameter I believe. The rest are fairly massive. I attached some photos for Dapg8gt and Mobert.

Attachments

• IMAG0966.jpg
    IMAG0966.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMAG0968.jpg
    IMAG0968.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
Back