FS Red Sea Regal Angel

KJAhp098

I saw another person selling one for $100 so I'll sell mine go for the same price. It's only about 1 1/2" but its a Red Sea. I bought it for $130 from Aquatica. I'm selling him because he nips at my SPS corals. I'll try to find pic. Thanks.

014-1.jpg

I am looking for one but that is pretty small. The other guys was 4". If you would be willing to take $75.00 then I will take it.

How long have you had it?

I am looking for one but that is pretty small. The other guys was 4". If you would be willing to take $75.00 then I will take it.

How long have you had it?

I don't think the other guy's was a red sea though. I've had it since September 18th. I got it for a b-day present so price is firm.

He was from Indonesia. It had the same colors as the Red Sea. If I paid full price would you be willing to meet half way?

My only worry is stressing him out while being caught. Can you catch him and put him in a temp housing in order for him to settle down for a day or two?

Im amazed at how many nice fish are being sold while i have a dry tank. Wish my setup was up and running :(

By the way i believe red sea regals have not been around for awhile, the stores tend to call anything with a yellow belly red sea, its not always the case. Its still a good price for a regal, specially since it eats. I would be all over it if my tank had water in it.

Im amazed at how many nice fish are being sold while i have a dry tank. Wish my setup was up and running :(

By the way i believe red sea regals have not been around for awhile, the stores tend to call anything with a yellow belly red sea, its not always the case. Its still a good price for a regal, specially since it eats. I would be all over it if my tank had water in it.

You may be right, but Aquatica is usually good with their fish. I have seen them labeled as Red Sea and Regular Regal angel in their stores so I'm pretty confident it is a Red Sea. I waited months for them to get a Red Sea in and now it stinks that I have to get rid of him.

Anyways, the fish is sold pending payment and pickup from Andrea. If she decides not to take it, then I'll put it back up for sale.

I was just pointing out something that has been going on, i have never dealt with aquatica so i would not know. It really does suck that you have to get rid of it, it sucks even more that i dont have a tank to put the little guy into, i would take a regal over sps any day(and i love sps).

I think it may be too young to have a defined yellow belly, but if you go to LA's website it looks exactly the same as their Red Sea. I'll take a look tonight.

I don't see a picture of a Red Sea on LA only the one from the Indo-Pacific (with the greyish belly). Could you please send a picture just to verify. Thanks

That is one HELL of a deal if it is eating. That said, have you considered sticking it out and seeing if the SPS can handle it. My Regal and Emperor occasionally nip, but its nothing the SPS can't handle. This happens in the wild, and most of the time, SPS will grow and have good color despite the occasional nip. I would personally wait and see if its having any long-term negative effect, before bailing on such an amazing fish.

Back