FS: Reefer Nano W/ Equipment $1200

Hello I am selling my Reefer Nano in need of funds at the moment and no longer have time to micromanage such a small tank to the level I would want it at :( The tank and all equipment is for sale for $1200 I am not parting out at the moment just looking to sell all at once. (Items below)

Reefer Nano Black Stand

2 Kessil A80's W/ Gooseneck

Simplicity 120DC Skimmer

Simplicity 1000DC Return Pump

Maxspect Gyre small flow pump

!!!The top off reservoir has been modified to allow for a refugium. Holes have been drilled in the side of it for water in/water out and I laser cut a lid out of acrylic to fit a kessil H80!!! If you would like to use the top off reservoir for top off you will have to plug the holes that where cut in the glass. this can easily be achieved with a bulkhead or a small 1"x1" piece of glass and silicone.

I have provided images below of the system. (please excuse the golf balls I have limited photos and my roommate decided to play a crude joke on me one day). Tank does not come with the XR15 in image.

e06ff3b199b7a23f682ca56e35a15bf4.jpg

91634b4a615cf87f037c1e922bd81657.jpg

4896a8a4c1209326372bddb6b82d93c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The golf balls are hilarious I might do the same around my tank but it may make water change is difficult. [emoji1787]

Might help if you post your location.

The golf balls are hilarious I might do the same around my tank but it may make water change is difficult. [emoji1787]

Might help if you post your location.

Haha yes think of it as a coral theft deterrence lol! Location is still the same on my profile this tank is in San Ramon off Crow Canyon :)

Hello I am selling my Reefer Nano in need of funds at the moment and no longer have time to micromanage such a small tank to the level I would want it at :( The tank and all equipment is for sale for $1200 I am not parting out at the moment just looking to sell all at once. (Items below)

Reefer Nano Black Stand

2 Kessil A80's W/ Gooseneck

Simplicity 120DC Skimmer

Simplicity 1000DC Return Pump

Maxspect Gyre small flow pump

!!!The top off reservoir has been modified to allow for a refugium. Holes have been drilled in the side of it for water in/water out and I laser cut a lid out of acrylic to fit a kessil H80!!! If you would like to use the top off reservoir for top off you will have to plug the holes that where cut in the glass. this can easily be achieved with a bulkhead or a small 1"x1" piece of glass and silicone.

I have provided images below of the system. (please excuse the golf balls I have limited photos and my roommate decided to play a crude joke on me one day). Tank does not come with the XR15 in image.

Will throw in a G4 XR15 w/ arm in the mix all together for $1400

Back