FS - Rimless tank, bowfron tank, Eclipse hoods with tank, and water mixing station

Postal

Ok, I might as well combine all my previous for sale threads into one place.

I have a Neo Nano 34g rimless tank and stand for sale. The stand is missing the door and has some very minor water damage. The tank is brand new right out of the box.

$200

Here is a link to more info about the tank.
http://www.deepseaaquatics.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=96&Itemid=123

IMGP0578.jpg

IMGP0576.jpg

IMGP0580.jpg

46g bowfront tank and stand - $50
Used as freshwater tank for years. No copper use to my knowledge.

46Bow.jpg

Eclipse 3 hood - $50

Like this http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/213851/i/1/product.web
Except that the 18w t8 light has been replaced with a 65w PC retro kit. The bulb needs to be replaced but I did get a new gasket for the pump so everything works well.
Bought this to set up my 20g for my son, but he is getting my Nanocube instead.

This fits most 30" x 12" tanks such as 20g long, 29g, and 37g.

Mixing station - this was used by another local reefer to hold his RO water and to mix his saltwater. I never set it up since it would involve major changes to my plumbing due to my home's layout. The tanks come with the stand that they are sitting on. Sturdy enough to hold a car but ugly as sin.

Most of the plumbing is attached to the tanks, but it will have to be put back together.

$60

Mixingstation2.jpg

Mixingstation.jpg

15 gallon tank with stock Eclipse hood and stand - $50

Great for a seahorse tank or freshwater setup.

15gEclipse.jpg

Not sure why the pics are turned, but you get the idea.

Also willing to trade some items for select zoas and LPS corals.
Feel free to make reasonable offers. Prices are negotiable with the exception of the Neo Nano tank.

does the neo nano come with the light as well or just the tank

Just the tank and stand. They don't come with lights in general when you purchase them. I have another use for the light I was going to use with it, so I'm holding on to it.

Thanks

I have decided to keep the Neo Nano so bump for the other stuff.

Offers? Willing to trade for corals.

Back