FS: Ritteri/magnifica anemone

Jamie1210

I nursed this guy back to health using cipro and erythromycin. You can find the thread here w/pics: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2386665.

These days, it's less of a green and more of a tan color after regaining its zooxanthellae. I paid $60 for it when it was sick at the LFS, and I'd still like $60 for it.

It's not that big, only about 4". But it's definitely healthy as heck now.

Pickup is in the San Gabriel/Monterey Park area.

clorox

I nursed this guy back to health using cipro and erythromycin. You can find the thread here w/pics: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2386665.

These days, it's less of a green and more of a tan color after regaining its zooxanthellae. I paid $60 for it when it was sick at the LFS, and I'd still like $60 for it.

It's not that big, only about 4". But it's definitely healthy as heck now.

Pickup is in the San Gabriel/Monterey Park area.

Unless you have already sold it, I would like to purchase it. I have a mixed reef with several BTA's.
I gave away my large Haddoni to a friend to make space for a Ritteri.
I sent you an email, tried also a PM, but this is my first post and I wasn't allowed to send PM yet.

Alex

Jamie1210

thanks for the interest, everyone .. i'll be sure to post a current pic of what it looks like when i get home later today. It has morphed from green to a tan.

Jamie1210

This is how he looks today! :) MUCH healthier!

The green seems more at the base now, and the tentacles are more tan.

I have moved him into my sump b/c my giganteas started touching him. Has been there for 2 days now. He is being lit by a par38 bulb, and has expanded a lot more than when he was in my display...would say about 5"?

Picture was taken under par38 bulb. Previously, he was lit by a 250 watt 14K phoenix bulb in my display.

Really hope he goes to an established tank. These guys are not the easiest of anemones to keep. Plus, it's hard to find a healthy one at the LFS :)

cthetoy

Need ciprofloxacin for blue gigantea carpet anemone

Need ciprofloxacin for blue gigantea carpet anemone

Sorry. Wrong forum

Last edited: