FS SCA 50 Gallon Starfire 24x24x20 Complete Setup w/Livestock

Browncoat

Includes the following:
50 Gallon Starfire Glass Aquarium 24x24x20 made by SCA. One year old, no scratches

SCA White 30" tall MDF stand hinges rusted as common with these, opens fine just rusty

SCA three chamber glass sump removed one baffle, good condition, no scratches or chips

Agro Grow T-5 HO 4 bulb fixture. All ATI bulbs, still grows coral and Coraline, though bulbs about 8 months old. This fixture has individual German aluminum reflectors, grew LPS and low light SPS well.

Jebao DCT-3000 return pump and all plumbing. Works great bought new 6 months ago also have another one as backup to include that also is in good working condition

Eheim Jager 250 watt heater

Tunze 6025

Tunze Nano ATO

ASM Mini G skimmer with Sicce pump, doesn't look expensive, but skims with the best of them at this size.

BRS Small Media Reactor w/pump

Livestock:

40+ pounds of real Fiji live rock, no Aiptasia, lots of purple Coraline

Designer Clown Pair

Nice Rose Nem they don't host

Chalk Bass

Tail Spot Blenny

Azure Damsel

Swales Swissguard Bass

Cleaner Shrimp

CuC including a dozen big trochus snails, two sand conchs, one peppermint shrimp,

All fish are healthy and went through a full 76 day QT except for the clown pair which were acquired from a local reefer.

Price for everything: $800 OBO Cash only
Low Ballers will be ignored. In no rush to sell, so I will really be waiting for the best offer. Pickup in Torrance.
f5b898f663bed3ae412a0daf399c188b.jpg
b2883552a4a2783789c007da13ed74fd.jpg
4acac43e192b023bbb1037a54a3ef432.jpg
f2384d7cd8093a77bc868f0b2bd0a92d.jpg
81902db27394bdca774f3aff952af631.jpg
063f7fc0270e392838db50ce7e5b304a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Serious buyers only please PM me your best offer and phone number.

I would purchase that swalessi swiss basslett if you would part with it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Well, as usual, if nobody buys the complete setup in a month, I'll have to part it out and the Swales will be sold for $50.

What is the height of the cabinet. Also, are those outlets drilled into the side of it or Velcro?

What is the height of the cabinet. Also, are those outlets drilled into the side of it or Velcro?
30" tall standard for the SCA 50 gallon. All the equipment accessories and outlets on the outside of the stand are command strips or double sided tape type stuff. The surge protector is not in the list for sale and not included.
Only thing physically screwed in are two screws holding the BRS Small reactor up inside the stand.

Lots of PM on the fish. Guys, please dont pm unless you want to buy the complete setup. If I must, I'll post a livestock part out post in a month if this doesn't sell and we can discuss it then. Thanks.

Subpilot, I tried to PM you back but it says you cannot accept PM. Here's my reply:

Hello. Sure, you're welcome to come see it anytime tomorrow or this weekend. I can help you break it down to get it ready to move if you can bring buckets and bins to hold everything. I can help load it too, but I don't have a vehicle it can fit in to move it.

Thanks,

Jason
818-450-9551

Sent you a text. I hadn't been on RC for quite a while and had an old email address registered. I'm free tomorrow so when ever is good for you. 909-553-2668
Bob

Would not want to take it tomorrow though. Need to get truck etc. I imagine tank is heavy but manageable by one person when empty.

Back