FS: Several items and tank

Honda619

I have a few extra items that I no longer need. Please let me know if you're interested and I will get back to you shortly. Thanks!

Aqua- Chill aquarium chiller 1/6 HP by Coralife - $300
Digital display and power outlet for heater connection/control. Stainless.
(Was over $500 new, and has only been used for about 3 months. Recently cleaned and ready for a new owner).

Coralife Turbo-Twist 36Watt UV Sterilizer "“ $100
Only used for the summer. Rated for up to a 500 gallon tank. Great condition.

Lifegard Aquatics 25Watt UV Sterilizer - $25
Came with my previous tank and I used it for a few weeks before switching to the 36Watt. Might need a new bulb but the ballast works well.

Current Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture 36" (4 bulb) - $80
Pretty much brand new, still have the box and warranty. Plus a few extra bulbs.

Ten ecore Acrylic Aquarium 130 Gallon Half Circle or Half Cylinder - $300
I don't have a stand for it but it is the reef ready model with overflow built in. Has a blue acrylic background. Light scratching that can be buffed out by someone with the time. Measures 48" wide and 24" deep and 30" tall. Will make an awesome tank for someone.

Updated list with a few other items added on. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

(Was over $500 new, and has only been used for about 3 months. Recently cleaned and ready for a new owner).

Coralife Turbo-Twist 36Watt UV Sterilizer -- $100

Came with my previous tank and I used it for a few weeks before switching to the 36Watt. Might need a new bulb but the ballast works well.

Current Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture 36" (4 bulb) - $80
Pretty much brand new, still have the box and warranty. Plus a few extra bulbs.

Current Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture 48" (4 bulb) - $110
About 2 years old. Still have box and warranty.

I don't have a stand for it but it is the reef ready model with overflow built in. Has a blue acrylic background. Light scratching that can be buffed out by someone with the time. Measures 48" wide and 24" deep and 30" tall. Will make an awesome tank for someone.

Wet/Dry Sump system with Bio Balls. - $80

Coralife Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer 65 - $40

Coralife Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer 220 - $80

Pics

Pics

Sorry guys, finally got some pics available. Pleas let me know if you need more or have any questions. Some of these pics are from manufacture sites to show what I am selling.

Attachments

• IMG_4555.jpg
    IMG_4555.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4521 copy.jpg
    IMG_4521 copy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4570.jpg
    IMG_4570.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 36%22 light.jpg
    36%22 light.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 36%22 light.jpeg
    36%22 light.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 0
Pics 2

Pics 2

*** Sorry guys, finally got some pics available. Pleas let me know if you need more or have any questions. Some of these pics are from manufacture sites to show what I am selling.

Attachments

• 36w uv.jpg
    36w uv.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
  • life gard uv.jpg
    life gard uv.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
  • resize sump for sale.jpg
    resize sump for sale.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • skimmers.jpeg
    skimmers.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
I would like to take the 36 inch fixture off your hands. Let me know the best way to contact you. Will reply after 8pm. West valley. Thanks.

I will contact you in the am Saturday around 9:00. I would reply directly but only have two posts to date.

Thanks.

Updated list with a few other items added on. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Current Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture 36" (4 bulb) - $80
Pretty much brand new, still have the box and warranty. Plus a few extra bulbs. SOLD

I don't have a stand for it but it is the reef ready model with overflow built in. Has a blue acrylic background. Light scratching that can be buffed out by someone with the time. Measures 48" wide and 24" deep and 30" tall. Will make an awesome tank for someone.

Wet/Dry Sump system with Bio Balls. - $80

Coralife Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer 220 - $80

Thanks!

Current Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture 36" (4 bulb) - $80 SOLD
Pretty much brand new, still have the box and warranty. Plus a few extra bulbs. SOLD

Wet/Dry Sump system with Bio Balls. - $80 SOLD

Coralife Super Skimmer Protein Skimmer 220 - $80 SOLD

Can you give me any more info on the half circle or post a pic?
Thanks!

DVU and Dangerwill,

Let me know if you are interested in checking it out. I have someone coming to see it later this week but don't know how interested they really are... I wish I could use it for myself but I have to keep it to a single tank at the moment.

Back