IMG_0904_zps104670ec.jpg

3) Orange Digitata about 2 1/2" $ 20.00

4) Montipora spongodes 2" frag $ 10.00 this is the frag
021a2065-5256-4960-9ec5-29375ba665db_zps34fe778e.jpg

5) Deeperwater Loripes Acropora 1" frag $ 10.00 this is the frag
cc0a2d1d-ce14-4b4c-b2f9-f4db352ba973_zps40c19551.jpg

6) Hollywood stunner chalice is $ 15.00 this is the piece
2013-03-18114402_zps13a273f4.jpg

as for the pictures i can have my wife take some with her iphone for now and i can try and post them . But when i get home i will take pictures wuth a good camera . i do have some Pictures of the mother colony's i will try and put up . soon

Last edited:
I am interested in the sapphire millie but where did you get it from? From the looks of it it looks more like a mariculture piece and than aquaculture piece

I am interested in the sapphire millie but where did you get it from? From the looks of it it looks more like a mariculture piece and than aquaculture piece
I got it from a guy on Reef Central his name is Eric cant remember his Screen name at the right now maybe he will chime in .

Here is a Bad picture but it shows the size of the Frags the Sapphire millepora is on the Right . The Pink millepora is in the middle it has about branches on it
2532b497-55ac-4146-bf26-74d9fb5071d2_zpsa2228809.jpg

Both. Maybe it's your camera. This is what every sapphire millie I have ever seen looks like, mine included which I got from Leo.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg481/watchguy123/december42012/sapphire-millie.jpg

Credit to watchguy123

You are 100% right they dont look like what you have . so i sent a picture to the guy i got it from and he said that it needs time to color up . Here i am thinking that this was the color it was supposed to be . He still stand by the fact that it is a Sapphire millie and i believe him

Price drop
Sapphire millepora with 2 branches 1" $ 55
Pink millepora has about 3 to 4 branches $ 30.00
Orange Digitata about 2 1/2" $ 15.00
Montipora spongodes 2" frag $ 8.00
Deeperwater Loripes Acropora 1" frag $ 8.00
Hollywood stunner chalice is $ 10.00
I Really need some cash so if you Buy all 6 Pieces i will let them for $ 110.00

You are 100% right they dont look like what you have . so i sent a picture to the guy i got it from and he said that it needs time to color up . Here i am thinking that this was the color it was supposed to be . He still stand by the fact that it is a Sapphire millie and i believe him

Shouldn't the mother colony be the right color? I was really interested in the sapphire frag, but a little hesitant with the color issue...frag and mother look the same.

Shouldn't the mother colony be the right color? I was really interested in the sapphire frag, but a little hesitant with the color issue...frag and mother look the same.
Well in talking with the guy i got it from he said it needs to color up he deals in High end corals so i have no reason not to think any differnt . I dont know what to tell you . I still think it just needs to color up i have only had it for about 2 weeks .

I hear ya and your probably right.

Did you see the colony from the person you bought it from? Maybe he could provide you a picture of that, so we have an idea of what it came from.

Not trying to be a pest, just for me I'd want to see the mother colony it came from (colored up and all) before paying top dollar on a high end frag.

here you go he sent this to me
IMG955200_zpsac7753f1.jpg

I hear ya and your probably right.

Did you see the colony from the person you bought it from? Maybe he could provide you a picture of that, so we have an idea of what it came from.

Not trying to be a pest, just for me I'd want to see the mother colony it came from (colored up and all) before paying top dollar on a high end frag.

Back