FS: SPS Frags $20 $30 or $40 each

Mchava

Okay folks here is my next round of frag for sale. This time its from my sps collection. Frag are $20 or $40 each. Once again first come first serve no holds. If you pm me and I reply you have till next day to set up pick time. Other wise I go down the list. Same deal cash is better but will take paypal if needed
Mario

First on the list is the Garf Bonsai # B-C-D $40
bonsaiwhole.jpg

Next is a multicolor selago #E-F $20
selagowhole.jpg

After that is a neon green/blue polyp stylo #G-L-K $20
catspaw.jpg

Next is a bright red table acro. This once is one of the reddest table I have seen yet. #H-I-J $40
redtable.jpg

I also have two cali tort frags. # A-M $20
no picture

Next on the list is the Oregon Tort #O-P-Q $40

And the last on my list is my Sappire Postrada. Kind of hard to get the true color but much bluer the the palmers. Also have a purple tip# R-S-T $40

and here are the picture of the frag as well

spsfrags.jpg

spsfrags1.jpg

spsfrags2.jpg

spsfrags3.jpg

tangreefkeeper let me see what I can do. My FTS arent the best

aquariumclown thanks. So how are your frags doing?

Faded1004 lights are 250w radiums on LAmini on galaxy ballast also replied to you pm. Let me know if you want #S & #D

zippopunk1 sent you a reply as well. that works for me.

LOL Richard, Dr. "green, red, purple, and tri-colored" thumb.

Mario, all frags are doing great. I had a dumb alk spike for awhile cause of salt, but everything looked good despite, so maybe your "multi colored" thumb rubbed on me a little.

UPDATE
Following frags are sold or pending payment. If you recieve a pm about how to paypal please do so to secure the frags. For does that want to pay when picking up please confirm when you want to pick up.
B,C,D,E,F,H,J,N,P,S,T

Still available are:
A,G,I,K,L,M,O,Q,R.

Back