FS: SPS Frags Part 1

ykh

I have the following sps frags for sale.
First comes first served, no holds unless you want pay first. Location is my avatar.

ORA neon green birdsnest, mother colony:

birdsnest-1.jpg

Orange digitata mother colony:

digi.jpg

ORA Neon Green Birdsnest small colony #1-2 $25
ORA Neon Green Birdsnest frags #3-9 $10

Orange Digitata A-C $12 each. multi branches (size ~2"+)
Orange Digitata $8 each (single branch size is ~1") <=== not shown in pics

Not the best pic of the frags as I took it in hurry, the polyps weren't extended fully because I just moved them before taking pics. But rest assure that the polys will extend fully.

frags09.jpg

Can I just have some of your water lol

My ORA browned out so bad when I upgraded my tank and caused a full cycle. It was my favorite. Now I do not think there is the right ZooX algae in the tank for it to repopulate in the polyps. The corals actually growing still...just very VERY brown.

Everyone else...this guy has great healthy looking coral that will take off in almost any setup. I recommend him fully.

You can have my water, but it won't do the trick:) I believe it's the maturity and stabilization of the tank which are important. I've killed lots of corals myself and still lose some once in a while, it's a challenging hobby afterall :(

As long as the coral is not dead, there's a chance that it will come back if the condition is correct.

Thanks again for your kind words, appreciate it.

Can I just have some of your water lol

My ORA browned out so bad when I upgraded my tank and caused a full cycle. It was my favorite. Now I do not think there is the right ZooX algae in the tank for it to repopulate in the polyps. The corals actually growing still...just very VERY brown.

Everyone else...this guy has great healthy looking coral that will take off in almost any setup. I recommend him fully.

You can have my water, but it won't do the trick:) I believe it's the maturity and stabilization of the tank which are important. I've killed lots of corals myself and still lose some once in a while, it's a challenging hobby afterall :(

As long as the coral is not dead, there's a chance that it will come back if the condition is correct.

Thanks again for your kind words, appreciate it.

Well like I said it's still growing so it can't be that bad. Once I can get a better hold on maintaining my alk and buffer capacity then hopefully it will color back up.

No problem. I'm still jealous of your basement setup.

Back