FS SPS frags

lfbmike

got the oppurtunity to trim down some corals. they will be freshly cut when you come over. im thinking roughly $5-10 per inch.

please send me a PM. im usually available on weekends or can possibly stay home on weekdays after 6:30pm.

send PM if interested.

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey Mike,

It was nice meeting you last night. Thank you very much for such generous frags!!

Some of the frags were almost mini colonies and amazing price!! If you were planing to go over and get some frags from him, do so, you wont regret it, def worth the drive!!

I left home with at least 15 frags for an amazing deal. I got frags of birds of paradise, green slimmer, red planet, blue tenius acro, another birdsnest, red mili, blue mili, green mili, red/orange digitata, blue acro, orange cap, green cap, and some pieces multiple frags.

Thanks again Mike. I will try to take some pics of them tonight and see if I can post em.

JJ

thanks E.

no more frags left from the red planet. plenty left of the green slimer, red milli, blue milli, digitata, brown/green acro (never got this one to color up much more than what its at, ymmv).

Last edited:
thanks E.

no more frags left from the red planet. plenty left of the green slimer, red milli, blue milli, digitata, brown/green acro (never got this one to color up much more than what its at, ymmv).
Does this mean I was too late? lol, remember tomorrow I'm planning to swing by after work.

Thanks for the frags Mike, hope your rebirth of the tank goes well. If you need a helping hand, feel free to give me a call.

it's about that time again. same frags are available except the red planet. i should be available on thursday, after 6pm (6/7) or saturday all day (6/9). let me know if your are interested.

305-216-1341.

Back