FS Tyree Sarchophyton Toadstool frags

Jeff

Premium Member
I have 5 LE Tyree Neon green Toadstools left if anybody local wants them. I will be offering these for shipping in a couple weeks when the weather warms up for $50.00 plus shipping but thaught I would offer these up to CMAS members first for $40.00. They are between 3/4"-1", have healed for 3 weeks, are growing stalks and ready to go.
These are the real deal and are available from Fragfarmers if you want to wait on their waiting list and pay more. http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedsarchophyton.htm
These sell for $100.00 at a local lfs when they have them but are available locally. Pickup is in chicago's fabulous northwest side. If you are interested in buying or lineage then please ask.

Mother:
Tyree.jpg

Babies:
Tyreefrags-1.jpg

I picked up one from Jeff on Thursday and it looks great!!! Great seller so you should have no worries at all.

Re: FS Tyree Sarchophyton Toadstool frags

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14765650#post14765650 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeff
I have 5 LE Tyree Neon green Toadstools left if anybody local wants them. I will be offering these for shipping in a couple weeks when the weather warms up for $50.00 plus shipping but thaught I would offer these up to CMAS members first for $40.00. They are between 3/4"-1", have healed for 3 weeks, are growing stalks and ready to go.
These are the real deal and are available from Fragfarmers if you want to wait on their waiting list and pay more. http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedsarchophyton.htm
These sell for $100.00 at a local lfs when they have them but are available locally. Pickup is in chicago's fabulous northwest side. If you are interested in buying or lineage then please ask.

Thanks for the frag. I've already seen growth and under my lights it is the real thing:D

LMK if you have any extra after the swap.

Bill

Glad its growing for you Bill. Thanks again for the trade.
Two frags spoken for by Roadcrew and Jhick24. 3 left.

Maybe you won't need those heat packs after all. Oh yeah, I forgot to give you some URINE specimen cups!

Last edited:
Four frags spoken for by Roadcrew, Jhick24, Ladypyg, and Soggy Pockets. 1 left and it's smaller then the others so It's for sale for $30.00.

All frags have been sold pending pick up from ladypyg, Soggy Pockets, Jhicks and Chicago Phil.

Bill, it's the real deal for sure.
Jeff, glad to see it's starting to drop babies for you.
I like the clam you picked up from Pat too.

Back