FS: Zoo colonies/maze brain/green sinularia

littletruong

I have some zoo colonies i would like to sell along with a maze brain and a green sinularia. I just need to clear up some space in my tank. I will be available tomorrow if anyone wants to pick up..
Please pm me for more information

The zoo colonies, have over 150+ polyps on each
The maze Brain is 5x4 inches
The green sinularia is very big, 7" when expanded.

Here are pics
SNC00201.jpg
$35

SNC00202.jpg
$35

SNC00204.jpg
$30

SNC00205.jpg
$35

They look a lot better than the pics provided, i just don't have a great camera..

Thanks for looking,

-Alex

ReefAA

In Memoriam
Unless my eyes decieve me, the Green Sinularia looks like a Tan Capnella (aka, Kenya tree.) Is that the wrong pic?

littletruong

no its a green sinularia.. just similar but its not, i have some kenya trees and they look nothing like each other.

Andy_Wolfe

Re: FS: Zoo colonies/maze brain/green sinularia

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14743744#post14743744 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by littletruong
I have some zoo colonies i would like to sell along with a maze brain and a green sinularia. I just need to clear up some space in my tank. I will be available tomorrow if anyone wants to pick up..
Please pm me for more information

The zoo colonies, have over 150+ polyps on each
The maze Brain is 5x4 inches
The green sinularia is very big, 7" when expanded.

-Alex

You're getting rid of all the good stuff before my new tank is set up!

kirkaz

Jade
Alex, if you still have the brain, and the Sinularia, I will take them off you, unfortunately I think my weekend is shot....When are you around next week?

Opps....just saw you sold the Maze Brain, my Angels probably would have munched it anyway....is the Sinularia still available?