FT 36" Deep Sea solar xtreme T5 fixtue.

MrHarvard

"ship it"
I have a 36" 4 bulb solar extreme T5 fixture with 1 Ati aquablue special, 2 Ati blue plus, and 1 actinic bulb. Fixture has less than 7 months use on it and bulbs around 3 months. Fixture has no legs and glass was removed to mount leds inside (no leds now). Had it over my 40g breeder sps tank and worked great. I just moved and not sure if the bulbs are lose or what but if u bump it sometimes 2 of the bulbs turn off then u have to turn if off then back on and all 4 light right back up. . Im sure its a easy fix. Im looking for a RODI unit or live rock to start my 29g biocube. Let me know thanks!

Bump will take $75 cash for the fixture..I paid more for the bulbs... This fixture would be great over a $1 gallon 40g breeder from Petco! I had it over my 40 breeder SPS dominant and they grew like crazy!

Ill take it, to good to pass up... Have one of these fixtures already and have been very happy, if your lookin for trades we can do that to...

It is a nice fixture and Anthony had a good color arrangement in it. He takes care of his stuff so someone will be lucky.

If I had a 36" long tank this would have been sold a long long time ago. I've seen this over his old 40B and I honestly think everything in the tank was on point.

Back