FT fish, zoa, shrimp

chefbill

I'm breaking down my 29g biocube, and the last few things aren't going to work in my new tank.

I have a gold striped maroon clown, still less than 2" and just starting to turn gold.

I have a medium sized coral banded shrimp.

And I have a rock that still has some nice zoas on it, just not worth the bother for me to frag them off, rastas, eagle eyes, cinnamon, bam bam and radioactive dragon eye are the more notable ones. TBH the rock has substantial GHA on it. There has not been bubble algae or aptasia in 15 months, and never majanos, in the tank, but the GHA is bad enough :)

Not really interested in cash, I'd much prefer frags, beginner frags, not real sensitive acros...yet.

PM me if you're interested.

TIA

I have a little piece of devils hand, lots of Kenya tree and pulsating Xenia you are welcome to. 815.978.6177

Takaiguchi, I appreciate the offer, but I'm not interested in softies, except Z&Ps and a weeping willow toadstool like this which Im having a hard time finding.

Attachments

• 6826d6c240ac28504ef7885a0a4edb04.jpg
    6826d6c240ac28504ef7885a0a4edb04.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4
No one interested? Also have a lrg maxi mini nem, pinkish purple with green edge. I'd rather rehome to a hobbyist than donate to petland...

Do you have a pic of the maxi mini nem? I'd be willing to take him off your hands. Need to know how big he is. I'll be coming back through rockford on Sunday from a family funeral.

I'll give them away but I would love a little frag of stoney or nice zoa. My Biocube is so over run with GHA I've given up and am going to just reset, so I need the livestock gone.

Attachments

• 0730141457d.jpg
    0730141457d.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Back