FT: Icefire Echinata

Bdimas

No on 15
Hey Rob. I already have a couple frags of Garf Bonsai and i dont really want another similar coral. Do you have Tyree Ultimate stag, Purple Monster, Oregon Tort or Pink Lemonade?

RobsReefs

Premium Member
Well my tort's to small to frag (long story) i have a nice couple branch frag of my Pink Lemonade, I also have a purple polyp Limeade Nasuta, my newest is from Vivid, its a Nusuta with a lime/light green base with blueish perple growth tips. Or if your into ORAs stuff i have i nice encrusted ORA Bellina. Its small but it has encrusted the whole plug and is now on a small rock and continueing to encrust. It will probably be my favorite colony someday.

RobsReefs

Premium Member
pic of the Limeade when i got it

DSC00371.jpg

Last edited:

plankton

Premium Member
cameron - your avatar pic still scares me. That cat/shark pic is really disturbing. Good job.

Scott

dots

Premium Member
Hehe, you three are funny.....you do realize one guy is trading my icefire for a frag of my Bali tri color along with the third guy who bought some of the others i had....I hope you are all enjoying them regardless..... ;)

Bdimas

No on 15
Rob- Thanks for the trade. Those corals look great!

Cameron- I have one more but i want to give it a couple weeks to heal. Thats going to be the last frag for a while.