FT: Icefire Echinata

Hey Rob. I already have a couple frags of Garf Bonsai and i dont really want another similar coral. Do you have Tyree Ultimate stag, Purple Monster, Oregon Tort or Pink Lemonade?

Well my tort's to small to frag (long story) i have a nice couple branch frag of my Pink Lemonade, I also have a purple polyp Limeade Nasuta, my newest is from Vivid, its a Nusuta with a lime/light green base with blueish perple growth tips. Or if your into ORAs stuff i have i nice encrusted ORA Bellina. Its small but it has encrusted the whole plug and is now on a small rock and continueing to encrust. It will probably be my favorite colony someday.

pic of the Limeade when i got it

DSC00371.jpg

Last edited:
cameron - your avatar pic still scares me. That cat/shark pic is really disturbing. Good job.

Scott

Hehe, you three are funny.....you do realize one guy is trading my icefire for a frag of my Bali tri color along with the third guy who bought some of the others i had....I hope you are all enjoying them regardless..... ;)

Rob- Thanks for the trade. Those corals look great!

Cameron- I have one more but i want to give it a couple weeks to heal. Thats going to be the last frag for a while.

Back