FT Prodibio BioKit Reef

puffster

For Trade: One x30 Prodibio BioKit Reef. I won it in the raffle knowing it was a good product and wanting a chance to try it. After getting home and checking out the dosage instructions for the size of my system, it is less than a one month supply. If you know anything, less than one month of anything in this hobby don't do much. This kit is more suited for a 30 to 50 gal. system. For a 30 to 50 gal. tank by dose, there is a three month supply. So, I would like to trade it to someone than can actually benefit from the effects of this product. If you have a 40 to 50 gal. system and would like to try this product, let me know. Will consider whatever, Hard-goods, consumables or fragg let me know. Not for sale, for TRADE only.

ill take it ,,what do ya want for it Puff ?

I have tons of 2 part stuff , a un-opened huge bottle of Miracle mud, more chems , test kits.

Other than the two part, I'm running a reactor. Mud sounds fine. Done! Bacteria for mud. Let me know when you can come down.

I run thru Akron about 10 times a week in my semi , have a stop in Barberton . how far is that from you ?

Back