Future Reefer

ekoroknay

I was going through some pics and I came across this one. Any Dads out there with older kids that are following in your footsteps?:fun2:

Attachments

• GAVIN AND TANK 137.jpg
    GAVIN AND TANK 137.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 0
My little guy loves any sea creatures and is turning into quite the reefer. Several people one here have frags from corals he bought with his birthday money.

DylanReefTshirt1.jpg

need i say more?

2qva2ht.jpg

this pic is old, and i no longer have that tank. my son was about 6 months in that pic, he had just learned how to pull himself up on things. now hes 14mos old and i am chasing him everywhere! i have my tank baracaided with 4 full 5 gallon water jugs he cant move plus a coffee table on one side and a couch on the other. every now and then he catches me when i have it open and he tries to sneak his hand in my sump and splash the water.

My 4 year old can name you everything in my tank and more. Not scientific names (yet) lol but just the everyday names

My niece's and nephews are always looking at my tank and wanting to know what everything is. It's pretty cool when they come back over and remember what they were.

My 10 month old daughter loves helping me with water changes! She's almost ready to climb up the latter and stick her hands in there!

Attachments

• Helping Dad with a water change.jpg
    Helping Dad with a water change.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Back