gageing interest in a group buy of rare sps

thats why i was also thinking the if chris is buying a piece I might pay a part up front and get a frag as soon as it is big enough...But I have seen a video where a guy was using a really fine saw and cutting like 1/8"-1/4" long frags of sps and growing them out

Yeah - really looking at the web site - I think they are VERY small frags. Note the Tubs Blue 6 for 100$??? That said - if you really want something different I guess you have to pay whoever has it - or walk away and just say no. We know we can't do that :D and that is the reason for the prices.

I have some really nice stuff, some Tyree LE corals and several trade name corals but I could not charge those prices locally.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9881827#post9881827 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ah64av8tor
I have some really nice stuff, some Tyree LE corals and several trade name corals but I could not charge those prices locally.
Thank God, I'm planning on spending some change at your place, but those prices are scarry!!!

yeah the prices are high,but some of the stuff i think its worth the price.$90 for the milli is worth it IMO.i dont like to pay that much as well,but am willing to pay to get the color.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9882065#post9882065 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by checkinhawk
yeah the prices are high,but some of the stuff i think its worth the price.$90 for the milli is worth it IMO.i dont like to pay that much as well,but am willing to pay to get the color.
That's cool...frag me piece in a year...I'll help you make some of your money back.

why not get a blue milli and put it under a reeflux 10 k ?

we could call it a TBRC LE SAPPHIRE MILLI.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9887456#post9887456 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by checkinhawk
probably the end of this month or sometime early next month.

you better find some new frags by then cause those will be gone. I have been watching his site now for about 6 months. If in stock things go quickly or you will have to go on a waiting list.

i just received an email from REEFREADY.COM.he told me he should have me a frag of the milli very soon.i told him if we are to do any kind of group order we would need to see whats is availible to buy.so if any of you have a real interest in getting something,keep in touch with me.you could got to the site and make up a wish list and i could see if he has those corals you may want.here is the email i got.

Hi,
Sorry for the delayed response. My wife and I just had a baby and we had to stay in the hospital longer than we expected.
I will probably have a couple of frags next week. Let me know if you want to take one and I will see what I can do. I actually try to give big discounts to any order so group buys won't make much difference most of the time. The only exception is if you only want one frag. In this case getting some people together will help you get a better deal. I also ship for free on most orders over $250. Let me know what other corals you are interested in and I will give you a total. Thank you.

I'd be interested in in ordering a few frags as well, I'll try to keep an eye on this post but let me know before you order if possible

update.....if you want something from the site,go take a look at what they have and figure out what you may want.i just emailed him back about the availability of the milli i want.here is the email i received.i think we will do an order in a week at most.

Hi,
The website is pretty current right now. The ones that say available should be available. Just let me know what corals everyone is interested in and I will get you a total. Thank you.

Back