gageing interest in a group buy of rare sps

CMcNeil

how many of you guys or gals would be interested in a group buy?im thinking we can order some rare or hard to find sps corals(or whatever you want).
here is a link to the site im thinking about ordering from,they have some really nice stuff(not cheap but nice).i already emailed them and asked about a group buy discount,just waiting to hear back from them about it.

http://reefready.net/rr2/

Last edited:
Chris,

Did you and Don plan to have two post posted at the same time starting with the same two words in the title? What is the odds of that?

Those corals look nice... Good luck if you purchase.

Cheers,
Chris

not planned at all.i saw his post once mine posted.im always worried about online purchases but it might be worth one shot to try and get something different.

Ah-haa...u saw mine when u posted, GUILTY! LOL, I had to look, hey but I might be interested in the Heaven and Hell zoas, LMK how much is shipping...

likely with our public school educations.my name is jethro bodine........and i gradjiated the third grade.

Let me know when you are thinking about it, depending on how much I might be interested. That blue milli was simply amazing

that was the one i asked them about.it really caught my eye.it would be a few weeks before any order is placed.

i just got off the phone with reefready.com.he said if you want some of that blue milli you need to email him through his site and ask to be put on waiting list.i just got on the list,and was told im like 11th in line for a frag.free shipping on an order of $250 or more,we would hit that easy with just a few frags.

no problem carol.there is some really cool stuff on there.there are alot of id likes,i wont go to crazy but ive got to have that blue milli :)

Have you ordered from them or know someone who has?
They site looks similar to ultimatefrags.com so I am concerned because the original owner of ultimatefrags.com sold the business to another guy and they developing a very bad rep. after that.

nothing ordered at all.just seeing IF anyone wants to give them a shot.i found the site from a link someone posted in the sps forum.

hey chris I dont know if I can swing the $90 for the blue milli, but I would be interested in either paying for a frag of yours or if there are others that just wanted a small piece fragging that and paying part of it

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9881551#post9881551 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ryan115
hey chris I dont know if I can swing the $90 for the blue milli, but I would be interested in either paying for a frag of yours or if there are others that just wanted a small piece fragging that and paying part of it

Ryan, $90 seems like a lot for a frag but there isn't enough of it to split in half when you only get 1/2 to 3/4 inch.

Back