Gaging interest...Hydor Koralia 1200 VS Tunze 6045

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9884255#post9884255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don Lino
Sold, guess I'll be keeping my Tunzes...Thanks Josh

So what did you get from SITC???
I know you didn't leave empty handed , did you?

Yup, but they are on Vacation from my tank still, I want to cycle with live rock before they move in. There was some AWESOME stuff she had. I got a two zoa frags of nothing I ever seen before and that two polyp frag of Nuclear Greens. You got your clowns?? Pix??

No, the wife wanted to do a little shopping on our way back home. So I didn't want to leave them in the car for any period of time.
I am picking them up next Saturday.
Did you get your clowns? Pics if so?:D

I must say those magnets hold pretty well, it was a real treat getting that one pair together and wow is that a lot of flow, I'm thinking about taking 1 of my 800gph phs with the hydor flo defuser on it off my 90 and putting it on the 120 and changing it for one of the koralias running 1 koralia 4 and 1 800pgh ph with flo defuser on each tank, just worried about over kill with having 2 of thes koralia 4s on the 120, but WOW is it great my fish love the one I have on the 120 right now (didn't want to shock the fish and corals with near doubling the flow in the tank in one night)

Glad u are enjoying them Josh. I know these things push alot of flow... Wish they were a bit smaller though. Good Luck.

Back