Gateway Aquatics Grand Opening!! June 17 & 18

McBeck

Premium Member
Hey guys, check out the SEASL Topic Program for details on Gateway's grand opening. Talk about specials!! He is stocking over 500 corals and 200 fish for this event. Some of the sale items include NanoCubes, live rock, salt, inverts, and great "buy-this-get-that" deals.

Don't forget your SEASL card as Gateway will slap the member discount on top of his sale prices! (excluding tanks and salt of course. C'mon, we don't want to drive 'em out of business!)

Even if your tank is full, you should check out the [size=+1]parking lot BBQ!![/size] Yes, that's right - Chad will be grilling up some tasty treats outside the shop.

Gateway's grand opening sports an open invitation to the public, so shop early before everyone gets a whiff of the BBQ!

Gateway Aquatics Grand Opening
Sat June 17 11am - 8pm
Sun June 18 11am - 6pm
4570 Telegraph Rd, St. Louis
314-845-8686

What reefing Dad doesn't want to visit Gateway? Start dropping hints early guys, because this is definitely where you want the kids to take you for Father's Day!!

LOL...I posted this just awhile ago...I didn't even see yours

I got it in my email...The flyer also is on his website.
www.gatewayaquatics.com

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you...For the free food, prizes, a bar next door, new people, I'll probably be there both days! :lol:

I'm confused? Am I the only one going to this...When I was new we had 4 pages on the TWP Consignment sale of who was going and what to expect...I had a blast and met a lot of people! I'm excited! Who else is coming?

It's a big surprise, who's going. You'll just have to wait and see. :D

I hope to make it there Sat. afternoon, but not sure. Doing a garage sale that morning so it will depend on how much I feel like driving down there after sitting outside for several hours. I need some snails. Also trying to figure out just what other fish I want. Can't make up my mind....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7552342#post7552342 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pewter_jean
I plan on going. Plan on Sat.

I'm gonna try to make it both days...Everytime I meet new people I always learn something new...Look forward to meeting you...Hopefully, I won't have to ask you how to get my tank unstuck from my stand. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7552351#post7552351 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
I might, perhaps, be inclined to indulge in another brew or two. ;)

That is the most absurd number I've ever heard of! :D

stupid wedding on saturday...
i'm gunna try and go sunday early.
need a replacement firefish and maybe some acropora.
perhaps a lawnmower blennie.
definatly a brat. :)

I'm just gonna sit around and eat free food, drink next door and hope I win the $100 gift certificate or even the salt...I'm almost out...I can feel it :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7552850#post7552850 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reggae Fish
I'm just gonna sit around and eat free food :D

I can almost hear Chad scribbling the addendum onto his flier:

*LIMIT TWO BRATS PER CUSTOMER*

:lol: :rolleyes:

nope. got 2 from beldts wed. 1 didn't last til the next day, the other one lasted til sunday. he had some film on his back fin, but he was eating and swimming just fine.
someone else pmed me and said a firefish they got from beldts the same night and one of them kicked it abruptly.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7553374#post7553374 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
I can almost hear Chad scribbling the addendum onto his flier:

*LIMIT TWO BRATS PER CUSTOMER*

:lol: :rolleyes:

2??? I can see one :lol:

I am DYING to go, but we have to drive Mini Me to camp this weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to work this in. :D

I will be attending a skeet shoot benefit and will not be able to make it, gotta work on Sun.

Chad has a great place, everyone should try to make it in if they can find the time. I live 1 hr away and it is always worth the drive.

I need some snails as I had a peppermint shrimp go postal and eat about half of them in the tank, I now have plenty of snail shells for fragging onto. The hermits also like the range of new homes to choose from. The shrimp is not in the sump, only to appear when aptasia returns, he loves the stuff, about a day or two and its all gone.

Anyways, I might also be looking for a fish, oh and free food cannot be missed. At any cost.

I'll be there on Saturday. I am making a 6 hr. round trip. I won't be able to stay long because I have to be back for work at 3:30. I like doing business with Chad and his employees. He has always been patient with me and my 20 questions about each species. I live deep in the woods and mail order is always my last choice for corals. Plus, I love a good road trip, and chatting with fellow reefers

Back