Gauging interest in a spring swap in Cortland

tycoakley

I was thinking about trying to reserve a conference room at the Ramada in Cortland. Its right off the 81 exit. It would be a nice middle ground between Syracuse and Binghamton. I'm planning on calling and speaking with the hotel about the cost of the room for the day. I think we would have to do a small vendor fee to cover the cost of the room. But it would be a fun time. Maybe we could get a guest speaker or some bigger named vendors to come. Let me know what you guys think?

Ty

Last edited:
I was able to contacts the Ramada and they said we could get a conference room from $100-$150 depending on size. The smallest room is 40'X23', which is plenty of room for people to setup. So the more people who want to setup the cheaper it will be.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good idea. I would like to see if we could get at least 8 to 10 people to setup.

I think we have about 3 people who are down to setup. Anyone else want to do it? I'd love to get the ball rolling on this. I was thinking we could do April or May seeing that there are open dates at the Ramada around then.

Back