Getting back in

fatrip

Yup That Stuff
Looks like this group is dead. Just throwing this up to se if any locals are still left.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the hobby has fallen off in this area, or if it's just activity on the boards... but yeah, not much action in here any more.

Gotcha, I see that the store in vestal went out. So is the only thing close Creature Comforts?

I am just getting back into the hobby too. I'm just outside of Syracuse but travel to Vestal a few times a month. Currently working on a 80 gallon sps build.

Good to see still a few going in the area. Bummer on the creature comforts, guess I'll have to make a trek up to ABC for some stuff.

I've never been to ABC. Someday I'll make the trip up there.

IMO, it's worth making the trip. Creature Comforts livestock is iffy at best. ABC stuff is always great. I don't think I've ever lost anything from ABC within the first couple weeks of having it (what I consider the transition stage). Livestock from CC... I probably lose 3 out of 4. I've basically quit buying from them.

I'm contemplating a return as well. Ive noticed there isn't much going on at all locally. For me it is a 2hr drive to a shop with anything worth buying. That might be a good thing though!

ABC has always been a quality place, ever since Tim started out of the basement. CC looked quite distressed the other day but I grabbed some hermits anyways.
Man that is a haul from Elmira.
How's the tank doing Lucky. Love to see a pic.

Got some LR from Nate to seed the tank and sand, gotta take a trip up to ABC for a nice large piece of rock.

I got infested with manjo i cant kill them i tried joes juice, manjo wand, kalk. Funny looking trigger fish i have hundreads like over a 2 month period. Thinking of buying a laser or gutting all my rock and starting over with diy rock.

Back