Getting out for awhile

ctreefer

My tank needs a break from me. Unfortunately I have slowly been losing interest in the hobby over the years and need to take a leave of absence for awhile.

I'm embarrassed at how bad it has gotten over the past year but to someone who has some time and patience I offer what is left in the tank for free.

Just to give a heads up. There is a heavy algae load in the tank. I've recently been trying phosban to remove the phosphates but think it's embedded in the LR. So some of what you might be taking will be mounted on rock that needs some attention.

What's available:
True perc
Six line
Bangaii cardinal (2)
Bristle nose tang
Miami hurricane in need some help. Edges are receding to algae (about 5" diameter)
Jack o lantern frag. Pretty good shape
Assorted common zoos fighting off algae (about 3 total)
Devils hand about 4"
Greg hillers screaming green leather (pretty large but mounted to algae infested LR). Will need some cleaning
Some species of trumpet or lobo. Not sure but picked up 10+years ago as a frag from club member.
Gorg photosynthetic. Needs a little tlc.
Orange monti cap. Medium size mounted to rock

I'll do one last water change and clean out some of the algae but understand there's going to be some cleaning to be done once you get this home.

Want to break down this weekend in the AM. Would like one person to take all. Should also mention there were some planaria in the tank (harmless algae feeding brownish red species) that I spotted recently and hence the six line is now in there. Since then the main tank has been vacant of them but they are still in the sump along with a bunch of Xenia.

Pm for more info

Will check in the AM

Sorry for the delay in posting everyone.

Jersaint was first to PM. Tentatively picking up this weekend.

thanks all

Back