Getting out of the hobby - 3 tanks for sale

Stormfront

As the title says, I am getting out of the hobby and I have three tanks sitting in my garage I would like to unload.

1. 120 gallon - FREE - This is a used tank I got off another SLASH member for free and now I'm passing it on. I have cleaned out the tank completely and have cleaned the glass to the best of my ability. There are two pairs of filter holes on the bottom, there is a center glass brace that needs to be reinstalled (comes included), and the inside of the tank needs to be resealed. Other than that, it is in good condition.

sBj1UPf.jpg

2. 40 gallon cube - $150 obo - This tank is an Innovative Marine Black 40 cube tank that was NEVER USED. I had planned to turn this into a small display tank a while ago, but life happened and I never got around to doing it. There are no holes drilled in it and it is in perfect condition save the inside needs to be dusted.

RQNAFkD.jpg

3. 40 gallon breeder - $50 obo - This tank was used as a sump tank in my previous setup and it still has the baffles and everything inside. The inside needs to be cleaned a bit, but all the baffles are still solid and usable. No holes are drilled in this tank either.

5OctUhu.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Back