Getting out of the tank business

Sango-chu

Well guys, the time has come for me to evaluate my dedication to this discipline. I have no time for proper husbandry, manintenance, and the funds to keep a full-blown reef system in place any longer.

I am selling everyhting I have. I post it here first because I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET STUFF FROM THE STATES!!!! And I ahve a TON of materials tht will make any and all reffers successful. I have skimmers, sumps, tanks, stands, ect.

Right now,my main concern is the livestock. I ahve a beautiful anemone with three fish hosting it. I also have an incredible Leaf filefish that has kept my tank aptasia free fo the last year!!! NO LIE!!!!!! If you have aptasia, GET THIS FISH!!!! I have some soft and hard corals as well. I have live rock in the tank. Lumenarc mini reflectors, 250W MH bulbs in them ran by two ICECAP ballasts...this is just to give you and idea.

THIS IS JUST SA PRELIMARY ANNOUNCEMENT!

I will go thru in detail and make a list and post it once I I am done. If you feel the need to get something right away, PM me here. I willTRY tro check it at least once a day...

Anyone in Japan is welcomed to it. Mainland included as long as shipping is reason or you agree to incur the cost for shipping.

Thanks guys, and happy shopping!

Luis - i am about to get my tank up real soon and i am going to be in need of livestock. how fast are you getting rid of your livestocks?
Can u send me some pics of what you have. My tank is 75gal deep and I have all the necessary equipment already. The only things I would be in need of is livestocks.

Clive

Would like to get rid of it ASAP. Let me know when you'll be up and running so maybe we can agree on a transfer date.

I have a beautiful anemone with 3 anemone fish hosted
I have one matted filefish GUARANTEED to eat aiptasia...ALL OF IT!!!!!

Really nicely shaped and porous live rock pieces.

Luis

Luis how soon do you want to get rid of it? I want to get my tank up and running by the second week of Feb. Is that too late???

Clive

No worries partner. That leads me to believe that you'll be able to take the livestock by the end of Feb maybe then? I'll send you a pm with my phone#. Call me and you can come by the house and take a look-see. if you likes ~ I hold. if not, then I'll take it to the fish lady or something...sounds good?

I like that thank you. Once I can your number I will give u a call and we can arrange a meeting.

Clive

Back