Getting out!!!

frankyrivera

FUP&A Member
Out of reef central not out of the hobby. I'm done, too much childish behavior the sad thing is the majority of the people on here are great and I've met, know and exchanged personally with a lot of them. To the ones that have my cell keep in touch. I will continue to post pics in the photography forum if anyone cares or wants to check out my tank shots but will not participate in the local forum section. I'm too old for this crap and have my own children to argue with I came on here to meet friends have fun laugh and joke and learn but lately it's been the complete opposite with the attitude personality and flat out craziness. I wish everyone the best of luck and peace out its been fun but this is my stop. Have a great summer.

Franky

Well, you dont win a PAR meter, and get all butt hurt bout couple dog jokes and they run you off. JK PM me your number again please as I changed phones and dont have many numbers actually moved. If you need anything or what not you know where Iam at and glad to help you anyway I can.

You generously gave me my first four corals, all of which are still growing and thriving in my tank a year and a half later. I always enjoyed your posts. Be good Franky.

Glenn

I wish you would reconsider your feeling about getting out. As someone said before, it's always a few bad apples that force the good guys out. I say, don't let that happen. The best thing about the internet is you don't have to read or resond to any thread. For me, the first time I see a thread starting to go the wrong way, I never open it again. I think all will agree that you have made a nice contribution to this hobby, in your perspective and advice, humor and research on LFS and other ideas you have for this hobby. It would be a shame to see these bad apples win. I'm sure many people who have looked forward to your post will be greatly disappointed. Also think about the good things you garnered from this site. As the old saying goes, don't cut off your nose to spite someone else.

i wish you would reconsider your feeling about getting out. As someone said before, it's always a few bad apples that force the good guys out. I say, don't let that happen. The best thing about the internet is you don't have to read or resond to any thread. For me, the first time i see a thread starting to go the wrong way, i never open it again. I think all will agree that you have made a nice contribution to this hobby, in your perspective and advice, humor and research on lfs and other ideas you have for this hobby. It would be a shame to see these bad apples win. I'm sure many people who have looked forward to your post will be greatly disappointed. Also think about the good things you garnered from this site. As the old saying goes, don't cut off your nose to spite someone else.

+1 :thumbsup:

Back