GI: Anyone Looking for Some SPS Frags?

gofor100

Hey Guys,

I'll be doing some major tank cleaning this next weekend, and might be making some "accidental" frags... hahaha. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in some so I can be more or less careful when I clean. Located in Mission Viejo. Sorry in advance for the quality of the pics... used my iPhone.

Here's some of the larger corals more likely to be fragged:

Neon Green Millepora: got this as a frag of a wild "yellow" Millepora, but you know how that goes. The good news is that it is one of the brightest green millepora I've seen and has great polyp extension and growth in my tank. Depending on the size, I'd sell these for $15-$20 a piece.

ORA Purple Stylo: got this from Age of Aquariums, and I have to say, this coral does not dissappoint. Great grower, great color (purple polyps that extend so much that it looks like a wave of purple), and very hardy. I'd sell these for $20 a piece.

Unidentified Purple Polyp/Lavendar Body Acro: got this one as another frag of a wild colony. I honestly don't know too much about it other than it has great polyp extension, is a decent grower, placed midway in my tank under halides and has some green/cream colors coming in at its base. It's not too big yet, so not too many frags for this one. Depending on what kind of frag I can get (probably around 1+ inch), I'm looking to sell for $25.

And here's the left side of my tank, which includes a few fraggable corals, including a Tricolor Valida ($15), Garrett's Subulata ($20), and a multi-branch encrusted frag of Garrett's Magenta Stylo ($30).

I also have a pink birdsnest that has some crazy growth patterns, and those would be $10 each.

Let me know via post, and I'll see if I can clear out my PM inbox if you'd rather PM.

Thanks,

Chad

You've gotten some nice growth since the last pictures I've seen. Great stuff you have there. GLWS

You've gotten some nice growth since the last pictures I've seen. Great stuff you have there. GLWS

Thanks Mike! Yeah the tank really started taking off a couple of weeks after I added the bio pellets. The colors and growth seem to keep getting better.

Chad

Alright... just cleaned the tank. I have the following already on plugs but can still frag some more if anyone is interested (I might just make a FS thread):

4 X ORA Purple Stylos (all of them are good sized, two branches and range from 1 1/2 to 2 inches tall)

5 X Neon Green Millepora (these range from 1 to 2 inches and one of them has 2 branches)

2 X Tricolor (one is smaller- only about 3/4 inch- and the other is larger- about 1 1/2 inches and two branches)

I can still make frags of these and most of the others if anyone would like.

FCFS- I should be available Sunday afternoon and during the week after about 6pm.

Thanks,

Chad

Back