Glass Cages Delivery to denver

LarryW

Premium Member
Hey guys, I am looking to get a couple coral tanks from glass cages, and they said they had a couple people from the denver club interested in a delivery, but needed more to make the drive for them woth it. well We might have 4 tanks that we could pick up with your group, so I wanted to see if anyone else was looking to get a tank delivery to denver so that we don't have to pay a high freight fee for these to get here on a pallet. LMK.

thanks!

Larry

I want a 48x24x8 with overflow for my prop tank, and a 36x24x8 show tank with a starphire front panel.

I was hoping to buy the prop tank now, and then the show tank later on in august before Fragstock 09 in October, but I might have to buy them both now.

I spoke with them about 3 weeks ago and they told me the same thing. If they do decide to make a delivery trip to denver, I would most likely be interested. If there's any update, please post here.

thanks... josh

I think if we can get 4 or 5 tanks ordered, they will delivery them. I don't want to have to pay $250 for freight... :(

I don't know what the lead time is to build all the tanks, but send me your specs and I will call them on Monday, and see what they can do. I am guessing it will be may maybe even june before delivery.

FWIW I also have a great shipping company that I have used several times that we could get a quote from. I just speced my tank and they have what I want, so I am talking to the wife today...

Larry do you think its alot cheaper to buy a sheet os 1/2 inch acrylic and build it youself or is it to difficult.

a sheet of 1/2" acrylic is probably around 3 or 4 hundred bux, I think. I haven't quoted it out, but i bet that's pretty close.

Let me know the sizes you guy's want, I am going to call them today, and give them this info. I think we have 4 tanks right now, so the more we can get the better the chance is to get them to deliver. I think their delivery is a flat $70 no matter the size of the tank, but I will confirm that.

talked to glass cages, and they are trying to get time to deliver to the denver area in may. I might go with 2 smaller tanks, just to get them shippied UPS, but not sure yet. anyway they said to watch their site for delivery dates as they will update it. they might go to NM, and then to denver instead of LA, but weren't sure yet. if I hear from them I will let you know.

Back