Glass cleaning tips with BC29

fish 511

I was just curious as to how you guys cleaned the algae out of the curved corners on your tanks. Also, what is a good magnetic algae cleaner? My mag-float just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. LMK, THANKS

I ended up being less than impressed with my nimble nano (I got a regular, and a super) -- they just don't have much "attraction". Maybe there's some variation and I got a dud pair?

I've got a small mag-float knockoff called a "twister"; not sure where I picked it up, but it does a much better job than the nimble or the small magfloat on my BC29.

Still, for the front corners, nothing works as well as getting my hands wet every few days and wiping it down with a scrubber pad... I also use a "razor blade" style scraper on any persistent coraline at the same time.

Thanks chuck. I did find one of those twister cleaners online, but it seemed like it may have not been a very good cleaner. If you look at the link i posted, that cleaner ahs a curved edge. Any thoughts about that? LMK, THANKS

I am torn on which cleaner to get: the nimble or the cornermag. The only reason why i would not get the corner mag is because it made by mag-float, and my normal mag-float did not work very well. :confused:

Back