GMFett's 600 Gallon Reef--58 pictures! Dialup Beware

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9030023#post9030023 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dvanacker
Just 3 x 400w 12k reeflex bulbs for your 600g....?? No actinic or anything??
I saw two 72" VHO actinics also

lol we post the info at the same time

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9028081#post9028081 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JackKerouac

What's the name of the first blu Acro of your 5th post?

A. Tenius

Very nice effiecent lighting.....considering your only using 3 400w to light 600g. How do you like the reeflux 12k with actinic.....I might go this route in the future. Brighter then 20k xm but still alot of blue I've heard.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9029191#post9029191 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ChAoTiCrEeFeR4U
Awesome Mako...you are a photography professor just like 'Rc Staff Gregr' in the photography forum's...:thumbsup:

lol I don't think I'm that good yet I'm still learning but thank you for the complements!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9028873#post9028873 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by slojmn
Very nice...there really are not words to do that tank justice. I fully expect your new setup to be just as spectacular :D. Oh, BTW, you take awesome pictures, close up and FTS.

Future TOTM possibly??? I think so!

Thanks!:)

wow spectacular corals & pics! have you been able to give an ID to the green center pink rim acan in the pic with your purple linkia? I have one just like it & I'm still not sure on an ID

GMFett,
that tank is just amazing, the pe on the acros is crazy.

maco thanks for the shots, the fts was not bad :)

Dude, that's sick. Definitely a TOTM nominee. Are you a student in college? And if so, where is the tank located and how do you find the time for it? Lastly, how old's the tank...it look vastly more mature than 3 years! I love to get some more detailed specs and maintaince info.

My roomate and I go to UT in Austin. We live for this thing!!!! its been set up for 12 months.

-marcus

I remember those days of being a student. Walking to school cause I couldn't afford gas and 600 gallon SPS reefs........ahhh the memories :)

I plan on having my friend at UT invade your blastos for me!

Where do you live?

Seriously, well put together, seamless beauty there.

I've seen this tank live and although Brian took some nice shots they do the tank no justice. It is freaking awesome! Can't wait till I grow up and have one myself. :)

Back