Gobygoddess, 12g JBJ, ACAN/GOBY

gobygoddess

Here is my 4 month old 12g JBJ nano. I am still new to the hobby but I am learning fast. So here is the new lay out, and new additions...
microandmore210.jpg

microandmore209.jpg

microandmore188.jpg

microandmore181.jpg

microandmore014.jpg

microandmore077.jpg

Well there is just a small fraction of what I have in my tank. I do not dose it, it is stock! No calcium! So I am very happy with it so far. :p Thanks for looking guys, and good luck to all nano keepers!

if you dont want to dose i would recommend using reef crystals and doing a 2-3 g water change weekly for best growth

I don't even want to think how much that cost to put together. lol

Beautiful tank! I hope one day I can afford to have a tank as nice as that.

You have a lovely tank! I have a JBJ 12 also and I am hoping it will look half as good one day :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15482339#post15482339 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KevinYates
if you dont want to dose i would recommend using reef crystals and doing a 2-3 g water change weekly for best growth
Thanks guys! And I do 2-3 gallon water changes religously every week. Everything is growing amazingly fast.
* The reason it looks like this at 4 months is because I was able to start an "instant nano", promise I'm not lying about its age. I've always loved this hobby so when my boyfriend, aquaboy620, found his nano I didn't hesitate to take it off his hands. We took the sand, water, and rock from his 240g reef tank. It cycled for 2 days and we started adding corals and my orange firefish. It seems to have worked out very well. So all the beneficial bacteria was present from the start!
So thanks again guys! :rollface:

Back