GoFish/Chicago Fish & Coral Company is having their big sale

sellout007

Haven't been in there in quite a while since I got rid of my tank and stopped working there but was in there yesterday for some reptile stuff and they are having one of their big sales this weekend.

All fish and coral are on sale (%25 off I think is what it was) and they also added an extra look down fish system that holds a ton of fish/inverts! Its pretty cool.

They also apparently let go of the partner they were doing the maintenance with and hired a new guy (Keith I think??) to work the fish side. And as you can see changed the name. I gotta admit that the fish side looks much better than it did the last time I was in before they got Keith there (if his name isn't Keith sorry! ha)

Anywho just a heads up for all you folks looking for a sale or something new to check out.

On another note, anyone I know still around?

Sellout, you live in Plainfield. Are you a member of JARC? If so, those members are still around.

I'll pick up a fish if I see a decent sale at LFS. It's too bad that this form doesn't allow some of the private local group buys. I just picked up a blue spotted jawfish for $39 and a yellow tang for $17. Both healthy and eating like pigs. The tang even eats flaked food with a vengeance.

Sellout, you live in Plainfield. Are you a member of JARC? If so, those members are still around.

I'll pick up a fish if I see a decent sale at LFS. It's too bad that this form doesn't allow some of the private local group buys. I just picked up a blue spotted jawfish for $39 and a yellow tang for $17. Both healthy and eating like pigs. The tang even eats flaked food with a vengeance.

Where did you get the jawfish from?

Haven't been in there in quite a while since I got rid of my tank and stopped working there but was in there yesterday for some reptile stuff and they are having one of their big sales this weekend.

All fish and coral are on sale (%25 off I think is what it was) and they also added an extra look down fish system that holds a ton of fish/inverts! Its pretty cool.

They also apparently let go of the partner they were doing the maintenance with and hired a new guy (Keith I think??) to work the fish side. And as you can see changed the name. I gotta admit that the fish side looks much better than it did the last time I was in before they got Keith there (if his name isn't Keith sorry! ha)

Anywho just a heads up for all you folks looking for a sale or something new to check out.

On another note, anyone I know still around?

Still here, just downsizing.....

Back