Going snorkeling need snorkel and such

efroggies

Hey everybody,
I am going to San Salvador in a month and wanted to know if anyone had suggestions on where in Columbus I might go to get a snorkel, mask and fins. I live north of Columbus and work near campus. Any help would be appriciated, as well as directions to any of the suggested places.
Thanks

Central Ohio School of diving. Thats where I get my stuff. It is in Linworth beside the Volvo dealership. Small place but they are really helpful.

Askwatersports, has some great deals right now. They are getting ready to move into their new shop in Hilliard ad have some good blow out sales.

Mail order is alwys cheaper but with fins ad a Mask you really need to try those on.

COSD is nice however their prices are a bit insane.

COSD will discount their prices if you just ask. They will get to the same price as Ask for sure. I bought all my gear at COSD and they have always stood behind it which is very important with this type of gear.

It really depends upon how much you buy with them. I bought all my gear with them, as well as got certified and went on a few trips. Joey and Deek are good guys just have higher prices incomparison to the other shops.

ASKwatersports is right in Dublin. Take 33 into Dublin, cross over the Sciota and make your first allowable left into the parking lot of Hortons. It's in the far corner of that lot.

Also, Serdar has business cards of a dive shop on his counter. The owner is into the hobby and gives him business. Might be worth checking out.

Back