Good bye kids...

mflamb

:wavehand:I've had a fabulous time in the Tampa area hanging with some great reefers, and a great reef club, but all good things come to an end.
I will be leaving Florida on Monday 04.05.2010 heading for Texas. I took a job as Shop Foreman at AC Collins Ford in Pasadena TX, between Houston and Galveston Bay.:wavehand:

Good Luck Mike! Funny thing is that when I lived in Houston I actually bought a Ford Mustang from them. I am sure that you will be starting a build thread soon. Good Luck

I will miss ya buddy. Best of luck to you in Pasadena. Keep in touch. I also look forward to your build thread :)

I think we will all miss you Mike . I wish you the best , and may be I will get a chance to see you again some time in a not too distant future . Ted

dont do it man, dont go. you know what they say about texas. i wish you the best mike.hope yexas turns into a good gig for you.

You're going to be sorely missed here, Mike. We all enjoyed, and learned from, your educational talks at many TBRC meetings. You were always there with a helping hand or experienced advice. All the best for your future - but, you're the kind of guy that makes his own luck. :)

Take care, Mike. Oh, and keep in touch ....

good luck mike.

thanks for all the help.

I have a feeling your gonna start a nice build out there. :cool:

Definatley not as much yapping on TBRC without Mike around... Hmmm should we forewarn the Pasadena reef club? :lol:

Mike has not left yet but I have sorely missed him already. There is nobody that can keep a bunch of reefers captivated like Mike can. He is the most patient teacher I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.

I wish you the best of luck Mike and I too am waiting patiently for your new build thread. I also thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have done for the TBRC and it's members, but especially for all the help you have given Russ and I over the years.:sad1:

*wonders if RC can keep people that live in Texas from viewing/posting in the TBRC forum?* hmmm

Now thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.. Mike, weather your in Seffner, Pasadena Texas or San Quentin your just a post away from chatting with the nutbags on the TBRC forum :D

Back