Good online fish seller for eastern canada?

DrHub

The question is in the title, all the website that I find dont ship to canada, they must have one somewhere that I didt found yet.

Do you know any good LFS in Montreal region?

Thank you very much!

I personally would not buy fish online. To much to worry about. If you have a LFS ask them to buy it then let them QT it before you bring it home. If you have to buy online use Fosters & Smith out of Wisconsin.

I personally would not buy fish online. To much to worry about. If you have a LFS ask them to buy it then let them QT it before you bring it home. If you have to buy online use Fosters & Smith out of Wisconsin.

I sure haven't heard of many people who have bought from good online dealers and aren't happy. I'd never buy fish any other other way. F&S (LA) does not ship outside of the U.S. I think it may have to do with Fed-Ex time capabilities.

J&l aquatics is in Vancouver. They ship anywhere in Canada. My next purchase is going to be with them. Haven't tried them yet but heard only good.

I think there are restrictions on shipping livestock from USA to Canada.

I can't recommend an online store to buy fish here in Canada.

J&L Aquatics gets my recommendation, but you have to order livestock over the phone with them. ;)

I made two purchases with them over the winter, coast to coast shipping..... you know how it can be.....

Nothing but good to say about the quality and overall good health of everything I have received from them.

J&L Aquatics gets my recommendation, but you have to order livestock over the phone with them. ;)

I made two purchases with them over the winter, coast to coast shipping..... you know how it can be.....

Nothing but good to say about the quality and overall good health of everything I have received from them.

+1 on JL Aquatics.

They are my local LFS and they are just awesome. Very nice fish and corals. I purchased all the fish in my signature from J&L Aquatics.

Back