Good replacement pump for BK300 skimmer?

m0nkie

2nd dead controller this year... not buying it again.

so anyone know a cheap replacement pump? for the BK300 skimmer.

bGRoZbJ.jpg

IHtQBHZ.jpg

with these Varios6 pumps, it looks like a normal return pump.

do i need to build some piping to connect it to the skimmer?

For the price you are paying, doesn't it come with some sort of warranty? It's ridiculous you are having to deal with this.

Good is a regular return pump however they installed a needle wheel Impeller. Be sure to get the skimmer version

hello Tony you want the S model. as it has a needle wheel impeller. you would just need a barb connection to connect to the vinyl tubbing inlet. the pump comes with a union and would go union fitting to barb fitting.
here are the specs
Max Flow: 528gph / Max Air: 2000 L/H (70 SCFH)*

thanks. I'll look into this Varios 6s pump.

Does anyone have the skills to splice and use this Red Dragon pump without the broken controller? Can I cut the cords and plug straight into an outlet?

2nd dead controller this year... not buying it again.

so anyone know a cheap replacement pump? for the BK300 skimmer.

bGRoZbJ.jpg

IHtQBHZ.jpg

Why would you have to buy it again? If the replacement pump was brand new, wouldn't it still be under warranty? They are a premium brand. I'm sure they will live up to that. @slief ;

Why would you have to buy it again? If the replacement pump was brand new, wouldn't it still be under warranty? They are a premium brand. I'm sure they will live up to that. @slief ;

oh it's not the same one. i didnt replace the broken controller last time. im trying an algae scrubber instead of skimmer on that tank.

this is the 2nd broken skimmer controller this year tho. last yr a return pump controller died. 3 broken RE controllers.

they lasted 3-4 yrs

oh it's not the same one. i didnt replace the broken controller last time. im trying an algae scrubber instead of skimmer on that tank.

this is the 2nd broken skimmer controller this year tho. last yr a return pump controller died. 3 broken RE controllers.

they lasted 3-4 yrs

You need to put them on a quality sine wave UPS, is what I have heard. They do not tolerate line voltage fluctuations well.

Back