Good start?

memorysan

I am waiting for several orders I have made to come in, and got tired of looking though E-mails and lots of web sights to see what I ordered, so I put it all up on one web page to make it easier for me. Then I decided "Hey, I could post a link to it on Reef Central and see what people think!"

Is this a good start for setting up a 75 Gallon FOWLR? Did I forget anything?

Thanks for your inputs!

Two of the pictures didn't come out...for some reason they are uploading as text...you can see them on the vendor's web page, though, if you click on where the picture should be.

Click Here!

No comments?

Does that mean I have everything I need?

I know the web page wasn't interesting...real basic...but did it work?

I have the Hydor Koralia 3 I think there a ood pump for the price and wattage they use I also use the coralie ss220 seem to be a good skimmer the only mod I need to do is a gate valve on the return side to control better.

THE LINK HAS CHANGED!

THE LINK HAS CHANGED!

I changed the link, it's now HERE .

Or you can click on the red house at the top of this post.

It won't let me edit the original post because it's been more than 60 minutes.

I think this would be fine in a new setup with low amount of LR and no stock. But placement is important.Then as tank grows with LR and coral and fish then addition flow maybe needed. I like to say , at night whene feeding add a little extra food,brine works great ,and look for areas that need attention or spots that food drops or stays suspended.You want it to stay suspended and then waste and other debris will also be able to get collected before it drops to the bottom.
Just because flow looks good now dont mean it will be in a yr.

And yes 2 would be much better.2 #4's would be much better or 3 # 3's would be safer. Extra flow cant help but lower flow can add up.

I got the dry rock on order, so I put it at the top of the page instead of the bottom. I also fixed the two pictures that weren't showing.

Back