Got a couple Q's.

reefing102

Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
Premium Member
ok first hi and thanks for the future responses.

1. Do you guys still have those reef kits - if i remember correctly they come with the lights, timers, a couple maxijets, salt, and i believe a heater. If i remember right one the older issues had them but i can't find them in the current issues of the magazines.

2. And ummm (darn i forgot my second question.

yeah, i swear in a couple old issues they had kits like that. I think for a 29G the price was around $700

Although it may help if i put it in the DFS section not the LA section. (Need more sleep)

reefing102,

Thank you for your question. We apologize, we no longer carry a kit with the lights, timers, and salt. We do have a kit called the Professional Saltwater Mixing Kit. It Includes 1/2" diameter Tubing (10 ft), 200 watt Visi-Therm Stealth Heater, Portable Refractometer, Maxi-Jet 1200 Powerhead, 16 oz Water Repairâ"žÂ¢ Neutralize, and Coralife Digital Thermometer.

You might also be interested in one of our Aquarium Kits. Many of these include the aquarium, furniture, lighting, and filtration.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions; we'll be happy to help.

Felicia
Techincal Support
Drs. Foster & Smith

Back