Got a ticket? Mexico has all of your personal info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement from above report,

In a statement issued Thursday evening, court officials defended use of the company, saying transfer of ticket information was by electronic encryption and the company has state-of-the-art security.

"The company and the staff they employ are dedicated to keeping the public's data secure and safe," the statement said. "The court wants to ensure the public that private data is safe."

Info is being sent to a Company w/ "state of the art security", and not to a 3rd world country, and it would be people to trust, and to say that the people of mexico are corrupt would be biased and IMO racist.

This is not a racist issue to me, nor is it even a security issue. When it comes down to it the problem I have there are still lines at the EDD offices and yet they still see fit to farm-out these jobs that could easily be filled locally. This would shorten those lines as well as reduce the need for public assistance program dollars.

SteveU

I thought this thread was about being worried about sending info to a government outsourced company.

Like stated above "keep doing your research"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back