Got picture happy >:P

Very Nice JC,
I would have expected to see more shrooms though!! :D

I need to give you my zoos to grow. Mine keeps disappearing.

That half of one tank ..... >:p I have three rolling with another one the way. GC if your for real I have the space if you want to bust off a frag for me grow for ya. Hell all mine keep growing over the mount and plugs to the eggcrate cause I keep forgetting to sell them.

I have alot of shrooms but not as many diffrent kinds as I wouold like. I will be fixen this in the coming months as I plan on doing a fraggle reef GB, live aquaria GB and Saltwaterfish.com GB next month to stock up. :)
I suppose I could make a thread to ask who has what they would be willing to trade/sell me around here.

Are the zoos on the very bottom right the one I gave you? Can't really tell from the color. How are they doing? Two babies are pretty good if that is the correct one.

P1000574.jpg

I think you need to get that 55 set up and get all that stuff in there...looks a little crowded :)

Are those blue with brown skirt zoos the ones that came from reefscavengers? I like those.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676071#post11676071 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by azhorsegal
Are the zoos on the very bottom right the one I gave you? Can't really tell from the color. How are they doing? Two babies are pretty good if that is the correct one.

P1000574.jpg

Yes ma'am and try 4 new heads for a total of 5 >:p
they blowen up over night went from one loan head to 5 over night it seems

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11671862#post11671862 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by evolust
^ Interested in trading for the blue with brown skirt zoos if you want. LMK

Ty Evo you and many others what these bad boys but this is the MC and I want to frag them up and allow to grow out alittle first. Everyone that comes into the house goes straight for those or my metal blue shrooms

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676618#post11676618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Fliger
Nice collection!

Ty Mr fliger :bum: I'll have a really nice collection when I'm done I hope.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676746#post11676746 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasonh
I think you need to get that 55 set up and get all that stuff in there...looks a little crowded :)

Are those blue with brown skirt zoos the ones that came from reefscavengers? I like those.

55 is now set-up (has been for over a month) and when it's lights come in saturday I will build the eggcrate racks and place them in and get rolling. Just waiting on Sharkbait to let me know how many he has and how much his frag plugs are :rolleye1:

Dang, competition for the frag plugs, I was going to give making them a shot :)

I'll have to drop by sometime after the tank's rolling with stuff in it and check it out. I've got some frags for you anyway :) I'd also like to see the setup, as I'm going to try making a prop setup after I move.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676825#post11676825 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JMCAquarium
Yes ma'am and try 4 new heads for a total of 5 >:p
they blowen up over night went from one loan head to 5 over night it seems

Oh I'm so happy to hear that. If you check out my new thread "New Aquascape" you can see in the second to last picture how much the mother colony has grown. I LOVE them!

Re: Re: Got picture happy >:p

Re: Re: Got picture happy >:p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11681092#post11681092 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasonh
Ooh I really like the one on the left and the one on the right :)

I like the one on the right :)

Re: Re: Re: Got picture happy >:p

Re: Re: Re: Got picture happy >:p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11681917#post11681917 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SHARKBAITNC
I like the one on the right :)

That is the 6th baby from your monster you got me. I figured you'd like it >:p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676868#post11676868 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JMCAquarium
Just waiting on Sharkbait to let me know how many he has and how much his frag plugs are :rolleye1:

PM sent :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11676839#post11676839 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JMCAquarium
Ty Evo you and many others what these bad boys but this is the MC and I want to frag them up and allow to grow out alittle first. Everyone that comes into the house goes straight for those or my metal blue shrooms

OK LMK when they grow out and your ready to trade. Thanks

Back