Got the wife fragging!

Malster1

I just had to share this.

I live the good life. The wife has her own 24g, moving up to a 50g. She maintains it without my help. Last night we were moving my frag tank off the main system and I have some pulsing xenia that made their way onto the eggcrate. I jokingly said why don't you for frag them off the crate and mount them to frag disc's.

Well, this am she sent me this picture and said all done. LOL Loving it

796E4094-D387-473E-8305-6DA60D965825-58231-000052196A40A7EC.jpg

Of course they are now in her tank too.

How do you get em' past the first step of accepting "My husband is obsessed with reefing... Gonna have to live with it.". I can't get her past that step... Haha

How do you get em' past the first step of accepting "My husband is obsessed with reefing... Gonna have to live with it.". I can't get her past that step... Haha

Becasue it's something you can do together. Instead of married people that don't do anything together. LOL

Also, She is also my battle Buddy on (BF3). Oh and she started mowing the yards for me while I was at work. I know I have the best wife ever!

NICE! i have moved past the phase of "all you pay attention to is your tank" only downside to that is now i cant pick the fish that goes in the tank. =/

bro you let her pick a fish that she likes...

yah. with my current upgrade shes got a lil more say on the new fish. but most of the ones she really likes are to big for the tank or wont work well with others.. so she gets a majority of her pics shot down. MUAHAHA and yah shes got a sis... but id be doing u a HUGE FAVOR not introducing.. :D

Back