Grab a Bag of Chaeto and Get a Monti For Free!!!

o2manyfish

o2manyfish
Hey Guys,

My chaeto is going crazy again... YAY

If you need chaeto, come to Encino, get a bag of Chaeto and I'll throw in a Monti frag for free...

And if you know me, where there is 1 free frag there is probably more.

Now I know you are all wondering... How much is a bag of Sun Grown Encino Super Chaeto. Well this week I am running a special. This week only we are charging one Big Fricking "Please" and a Hearty "Thank You" and this beautiful bounty is all yours.

Don't worry if your not the first person to try to take advantage of this amazing deal.... I won't be running out (of chaeto or free frags)!

I'm working from home for the next few days and Saturday.

And for those that just want to come by and check out the tanks, the corals and fish... Well a Big Frickin "Please" will get you a tour and probably a cold drink (and maybe free frags).

Located in Encino
Dave B

Fishy_McFish

Shoot me a PM to swap numbers and we can arrange for you and the kids to come by and Pilfer.

Dave B

I made the trip to Dave's and was amazed by how awesome his systems were. Absolutely THE NICEST PERSON IN THE FORUM.... and there are several others who would also make that list - BUT DAVE..... DAVE, THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER. You're a reef lifesaver. This guy goes out of his way to see that whoever makes the trip leaves feeling like they've just took a trip to the candy shop. I am OVERJOYED from my recent visit. Please let us know when you need help on your system - I will be more than willing to pitch in some sweat to help.

- Larry

Dave is awesome. I remember back in 2000 or 2001, I had the chance to visit Dave's for a frag swap. You, Sir, are a gentleman. Your generosity is very much appreciated. How's the tortoise doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kain,

The tortoises were sold off about 4 years ago. They got to 160 and 175lbs. When they sheared off a 1/2" gas line and created a gas leak that filled the back yard.... that was the final straw. Then while digging up the yard to replace the gas line they hooked the water supply line to the guest house and ripped the copper out of the stucco and pulled the buried line 8' out of the ground (it was buried more than 20" over 15 years before).

There are very few things in life I can't figure out or solve. But those damn dinosaurs I could not figure out how to not keep causing me massive property damage.

Dave B

Kain,

The tortoises were sold off about 4 years ago. They got to 160 and 175lbs. When they sheared off a 1/2" gas line and created a gas leak that filled the back yard.... that was the final straw. Then while digging up the yard to replace the gas line they hooked the water supply line to the guest house and ripped the copper out of the stucco and pulled the buried line 8' out of the ground (it was buried more than 20" over 15 years before).

There are very few things in life I can't figure out or solve. But those damn dinosaurs I could not figure out how to not keep causing me massive property damage.

Dave B

Awww that's a shame. Reminds me of my dog. Out of the blue, after 9 years in the backyard she decides to chew on the condenser line of my ac unit.

One of these days I need to stop by and check out your tanks in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made the trip to Dave's and was amazed by how awesome his systems were. Absolutely THE NICEST PERSON IN THE FORUM.... and there are several others who would also make that list - BUT DAVE..... DAVE, THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER. You're a reef lifesaver. This guy goes out of his way to see that whoever makes the trip leaves feeling like they've just took a trip to the candy shop. I am OVERJOYED from my recent visit. Please let us know when you need help on your system - I will be more than willing to pitch in some sweat to help.

- Larry[/QUO
^^^ I could not have said it any better! Many thanks again Dave for the cheato, frags and you kindness and generosity.

This is good karma right here and then sum. Maybe if my sps grew quickly enough i could be as generous as you sir. [emoji1317] one day.

Manny

Dave welcomed me to his home on Friday to check out his camera lens.

Three hours later I left with a lot more knowledge on how keep a reef tank and more corals then I had room for!

The corals look absolutely beautiful, especially the deep red Montipora.

Thanks again, Dave!

Back