Great Job on the graphics and layout

Laura D

Premium Member
I think this is where this goes. . .

Anyway.

Whomever did the graphics and layout for this mag did a superdelicious job. I got online yesterday, and the first thing I saw was the banner for it up in the message board area. Very eyecatching. I know it's "content" that is important, and the mag is an awesome read, but I just can't get over how pretty it is.

Excellent!

Subscription

Subscription

Excellent first edition - how do I 'subscribe' so that I get E-mail notification when number two is published.

Re: Subscription

Re: Subscription

Sdonnelly said:
Excellent first edition - how do I 'subscribe' so that I get E-mail notification when number two is published.

Just check back on the 5th of each month.

Re: Great Job on the graphics and layout

mulberry said:
I think this is where this goes. . .

Anyway.

Whomever did the graphics and layout for this mag did a superdelicious job. I got online yesterday, and the first thing I saw was the banner for it up in the message board area. Very eyecatching.

Thanks! Skip and I worked very hard, revising many ideas before most of the graphics were finalized. In the end, it's a look that we all agreed on, so even though Skip and I did the photoshopping, the rest of the staff contributed ideas, images, and suggestions which make it what it is.

Thanks again for the kudos! :)

Back