Great time @ IMAC

I had an excellent time at the show.

I felt like I was at a Frag meeting with a bunch of other cool reefers but with vendors and speakers. I met people from New Mexico and Minnesota.

I did not get to see much of the ship as I had a broken toe and a hurt back so walking was hard.

Next year will also be on the Queen Mary and I will be there. Such a great mini vacation and I got a lot for my money.

GREAT JOB FRANK!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15473835#post15473835 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pescado Racing
Here are a few pics taken from IMAC....
Close-Up of Quality Marine - Tiger Tunicate
100_0611.jpg

Both of the tunicates in their tank were stunning. If I could maintain a colony of either of those, I'd be very happy.

Wow, that tunicate is amazing.

Frick, did you bring me back a frag of setosa? :sad2: haha, know you were busy having a good time instead!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15477161#post15477161 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by KarlBob
Both of the tunicates in their tank were stunning. If I could maintain a colony of either of those, I'd be very happy.

I'd be happy if they would have donated the tunicates to me! I tried asking if they needed any help, but no go. :)

Quality spend all day and night Thursday setting up that beast. You think with all the people they had it would have been a quicker setup. maybe they did need the help.

Ayway here are some of my pics.
The other Tunicate they had there.
IMACpics036.jpg

A Blasta Wellsi that I thought looked like highlighter mixed with oil.
IMACpics038.jpg

Raffle
IMACpics057.jpg

Orange spot file getting his fill.
IMACpics041.jpg

The LED fixture over the Quality tank.
IMACpics035.jpg

One of many of the boothes selling Frags.
IMACpics019.jpg

Greg here is the Lemonade machine.
IMACpics023.jpg

TWIN ARC HALIDES........CRAZY
IMACpics033.jpg

The orange spot seemed to be a happy little fish. He just moved from frag to frag, nipping a polyp here, and a polyp there... Neat fish, but you'd have to have a huge tank with a great coral growth rate to keep both the fish and the corals alive.

I don't know about that filefish. I imagine I'd coming home to him munchin down a little ORA with a pink lemonade chaser. That'd put me through the roof.

Back