Group buy

AJ460

will there be a group buy setup for the c-sea frag swap on the 26th in Berea just wondering if there is one or if its to late please let me know

Live stock I was at a frag swap in Columbus over the weekend and noticed that there where some people that had did a group bye for live stock

There is no C-SEA sanctioned group-buy setup for the swap that I know of, nor do I see it happening. I strikes me as disrespectful to the venders that paid for spaces and show up. I do know from personal experience that if you want something specific from a vendor's website, you can get in touch with them in advance and they will bring it to the swap for you and you don't have to pay shipping.

are you sure it was a group buy? Or was it pre-sale items people reserved on fragswapper and were picking up?

You know im not sure everything was in boxes from liveaquaria.com so I thought maybe it was a group buy like I said it was my first swap

You know im not sure everything was in boxes from liveaquaria.com so I thought maybe it was a group buy like I said it was my first swap

Could have been a group buy, but my guess is that they were just reusing old boxes. I have a few boxes/coolers from liveaquaria that I use to transport frags to and from swaps.

Back