Guaging interest in 40B

I'm going to be moving to Seattle in a couple of months and I'm not taking anything reef related with me. I plan to start fresh when I get settled in up there, so I'm not completely getting out of the hobby. Currently I need to sell my 40 Breeder with custom overflow. I built the acrylic corner overflow box myself with the return coming out of it to keep things more sleek. It comes with a custom stand framed with 2x4's which were painted dark charcoal. Then the stand was skinned with pallet wood and stained with teak oil. Sides are held on magnetically, so they can be removed and you're left with the open frame. This makes it very easy to work on the sump. Sump is a standard ten gallon with filter sock holder. Skimmer is an SCA I have modded. sump has baffles for reducing bubbles. Return pump is an odyssea 700pgh. Well established live rock included with coral base as well. Comes with an odyssea 250w halide pendant with 1 MO 20k bulb and a brand new 12k bulb. I originally desinged a diy led fixture, but then I changed the led layout and haven't had the time to finish the project. If you are inclined to finish the project I could throw it in for an extra $100.
Asking $300 for everything.

Led is 24 3watt bridgelux 16 RB 8 NW
heat sink and drivers included, mounts to stand.
I will be in seattle for the next week so I will post pictures and respond to questions when I can. Located in Grass Valley. No, I can't meet you half way or deliver.:twitch:

Back